As a Health Coach I show men & women how to feel fabulous again! Helping them create more energy and get rid of stubborn fat so they can love what they see in the mirror. All without crazy diets and a ton of supplements!
My programs are 90 days and one on one! The Right System, Support and Accountability! Each session includes: nutrition, habit change, movement and personal power!
To learn more about Health Coaching and how much it will benefit you, click here!
I have participated in 11 Fitness Competitions since 2007. I have recently decided to retire and focus on creating happiness, contentment and most of all greatness in my life and how I look at myself.
My passion for the fitness industry started when I was 19 years old and I have since dedicated my work to helping people become the best version of themselves.
It is my ultimate mission to motivate, inspire and educate people just like you to get the most out of life and the body you live in. I create custom fitness programs for my clients based on their individual fitness levels lifestyles. goals, needs and body types.
I know it can be frustrating, confusing and overwhelming when you want to see change but you just don’t know where to start.
When it comes to my personal fitness journey, I have been through it all! Each decade my body changes and how I look at myself changed. Recently going through extreme changes in my body. Hormonal upset, weight gain, bad body image coming off competitions and worse of all feeling defeated in life.
I decided to study Health Coaching not just to help others but to help myself as well. Through the process I have learned self-acceptance, which is the key to achieving success. Without it you can’t reach your goals. No matter what you do.
It was time for me to get off the roller coaster and start climbing mountains! The view from the top is much better than almost seeing the top and falling back down again! Yes life is not always void of obstacles, but by creating self-acceptance I am able to deal with stress and obstacles in a more positive way!
I want to share with you the same tools and steps I use to help me stay strong and fit.
The last thing I am going to tell you is that this is going to be easy. What I do know is that we all need the tools to overcome life’s curveballs. I have the knowledge and experience to help you get back on track.
I am known to be quirky, raw, honest and to-the-point BUT I promise to keep your fitness journey fun and give it all I’ve got. The idea of being your partner in crime and motivating you truly excites me!
As your coach, I understand that getting started and staying accountable can be one of the most difficult things to do.
Let’s put YOU first! Feeling your best and taking care of your body will allow you to get the most out of life.
Maybe you are trying to build confidence to rock your career, or you want to stay fit to play with your grandchildren. Maybe you just want to look in the mirror and LOVE what you see – I want you to have it all and so much more!
I look forward to hearing about you and your goals.
Do you know any woman over 35 who is ready to look and feel fabulous? Book your session today! —-> TRANSFORM YOUR BODY!
Here is my fitness background:
Education and Training:
- 27 years experience
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- Health Coach Institute Certified Health Coach
- Equinox Toronto Tier 1- 3 Personal Training Education
- CFC (Certified Fitness Consultant)
- CPR and First Aid
- Zone Nutrition Certified
- Certified Boxing for Fitness
- Darby Training Systems – Level One Certified (Assessment & exercise, Program Design, Postural Anatomy)
- Essentials To Facial Stretch Therapy Certified
- EFTI Pre and Post Natal Certification
- Kettlebell Athletics Level 1 kettlebell Certification
- ACT (Assess Correct Train) Level 1 Certified
- Periodization of HIIT
- Studying at The Health Coach Institute May 2017 – Present
- June 3-4 2016 OPA Provincials- Toronto Proshow- 2nd place Masters Short Figure & 2nd place Open short Figure
- May 2016 – OPA 1st place and overall Masters Figure – Fouad Championships
- UFE Pro Fitness Model
- UFE Pro Figure Athelete
- May 2014 Ultimate Fitness Events Chaos: 2nd place Pro Fitness model
- 2013 Ultimate Fitness Events: 1st Place Elite Fitness Model, 4th Place Pro Figure
- 2012 Ultimate Fitness Events: 4th Place Elite Fitness Model, 7th Place Pro Figure
- 2012 Ultimate Fitness Events: 1st Place Open Figure, 1st place masters Figure, 2nd Place MastersFitness Model, 4th place Open Fitness Model
- 2005 – 2007 AFC Advanced Training Team
- 2001 – 2003 Volunteer for the Raptors Foundation
- 1993 Fitness Manager of the Year
- 1992 Fitness Instructor of the Year
- June 2009, MuscleMania, Miami Beach, FL – 8th Miss Bikini Universe and 7th Miss Figure Universe
- September 2007, WBFF – 3rd place Figure
- June 2007, MuscleMania, Miami Beach, FL – 5th Place Figure
- April 2007, FAME – 6th place Fitness Model
- 2 time 2nd runner up WBFF Fitness Model Search